May have posted in wrong section, hence here:
...am in contact with a USA scope manufacturer, who are happy to get feedback from STB Forum members on what the criteria is/are on your Ft dreamscope...
Will start off, in no particular order of importance:
1. Magnification : 10-50 X 60
2. Quality USA or Japan Optics
3. Sidewheel parallax - 10 yard focus minimum
4. 30mm or 34mm tube
5. Sunshade AND Sidewheel available
6. Faultlessly range find: from 10 to 55 yards, in 1 yard increments
7. Mil Dot & other, etched on glass
8. Colour- standard black anodise & SILVER anodise availibility
9. Eye Relief: .....?
10. Clicks: 1/8 MOA ? or 1/4 MOA ???
Last but not least, if this scope has ticked all your specs. requirements, how much would you be willing to pay ?
ie: a. Nikko Stirling Diamond, b. Sightron SIII, or c. S&B FT money ?
....just cut & paste & add your 2 cents please..