View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2010, 07:19 AM
Judge Diva
Member of: Nelson FTC
Default teams

I agree with James and Simon,

A club team set up would be good, there should be no limit on how many can be in the team as long as they are registered to that club. When we chatted james on Sunday we said that maybe 3 top scores to count as some clubs dont have enough to cater for 4 or more shooters at the GP's. Just thought this would make it fairer for more clubs to be involved.

How would the points system be run, would we look at from it from top 8 clubs by way of points being allocated as 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. That means the top 8 clubs at each round gets points. The clubs teams should be seperate to the constructors team set up in my opinion. Would we look at a single trophy/ plaque as the prize for the top club then at the end of the season.

At least alot more people would be involved in a team which would be nice for people.

Constructors teams should be looked at to add more, just so more people can be involved in the set up.

There is alot to look at here for this to be finalised. i have sent an email to Shaun Shore regarding some of the ideas I want brought up in the BFTA meeting, regarding teams, sitting positions etc.

See if we can get this sort of thing set up before the start of the 2011 season.