View Single Post
Old 1st November 2010, 10:43 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post
You avin a dig at my hairstyle? I'm not bald i shave it like this...
Ponty this sunday could be a bit of a springfest, me and James O going, wouldn't be surprised to see Neil daniels, Rob long, Mark brewitt, Nick murphy there, Dave penman often shoots boinger in some of the winter leagues too...
Bloody eck, i'll steer well clear then! (nothing like sticking your head into the lion's den... gotta be done some time, but 4 hours drive is a bit of a long drive home with your bottom lip getting tangled in the steering wheel)

I think i sussed some stuff tonight... POI movements seem to be caused by shoulder/grip pressure... she's stunningly accurate on a single diagram, but a movement seems to shift the POI up... it's either that or something is moving.

Might have a look at a ball catch silencer for the 97... not convinced the HW idea is sound... also perhaps putting some spacer in the butt, or padding it to make it less critical/sensitive to position... might try some lead up front as well, see if i can bog the thing down... if it weighs 20lb it will hopefully move less.

Started to get some good follow through at 25m on 40x... so making progress... when it's all good she's demonicly accurate, several 5mm groups... just a shame a few 25mm ones appeared now and then.

Oh... my bloody left inside elbow hurts... mommy.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep