View Single Post
Old 29th October 2010, 11:59 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by JamesO View Post
I'm glad this seems to have generated some interest.

I perhaps wasn't entirely clear, I was referring to the constructors teams however I don't see why there shouldn't be either a combined constructors/club/whatever team event or a separate club/small team event to run alongside the constructors.

The three man team event Chris Large ran a few years ago was very successfull so something like that might be good if someone is willing to organise it.

I do think that grades should be ignored completely, it complicates matters too much. We have enough problems selecting shooters for teams that are willing to travel to enough GPs without further restrictions. Remember these are competitions to find 'the best'

Whatever is done the Constructors theme I believe needs to stay as a way of linking the BFTA and FT with the manufacturers (which may possibly include, for example scope makers) which should benefit all even if it isn't always obvious.

This is complicated isn't it?
I would be happy to organise the "Club" team competition for the Gp series. Take names, keep scores etc.

Might even be able to organise a Team trophy + Prize money ??

Quite agree with James on the 3 man team format, any grade but obviuosly mst be from the same club

I dont like points, I prefere targets hit. I would prefere the results done just on targets hit.

Something perhaps I will put together next week and have proposed at the BFTA meeting in November
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85