View Single Post
Old 28th October 2010, 06:34 PM
Member of: Castle

Originally Posted by greyskullnz View Post
There was a section not shown in the video where we shot into the "woods", from an open field, as well as the gully section. It was the first time many of our shooters had shot a 50 shot course (as opposed to 25 shots done twice).

Worlds could be as close as 5 years away in NZ, depending on the hosts ahead of us on the list pulling out.

Visitors Firearms Licence will be no problem, for competition shooting we will provide an official letter to accompany the application. I will be working on streamlining it as much as possible well before time, as Police do not consider the FT crowd a problem. It is the Big Bores they want to get under control, so it should be a rubber stamp process.

Hoping we will run an additional class alongside the main event, in which open class rifles will be able to be used. Hoping some USFT guys will come over as well from the states, and make it more inclusive.

Thanks Gs for the reply it would appear that your guys have got probably the rareist commodity on planet earth (Common sense) it will be a long trip to make but if i can physicly and financially i will be there to share your hospitallity and what looks like some fine shooting land, 5 years is not really a long time away all the best
steve page