Thread: Quarry R9 today
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2010, 09:19 AM
Thumbs up Great day !!

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
First of all well done to all the winners.

To all the Quarry members who helped set up this event, with some taking time off work to muck in, Phil, Paula & Jamie Johnson, Darryl Rees, Peter Higgins, Dai Storey & Gareth James, special thanks to Del who was afternoons all week but was up the club nearly every day and another special thanks to Peter & Andrew Underwood who spent all week up the club, if it wasn’t for the club members these events couldn’t take place!!!!!

An excellent round (without a doubt the best course I have shot at Quarry to date ). The hard work and effort put in by those above was evident throughout the whole course - with almost every target having been sadistically positioned to ensure you thought twice (sometimes more) before squeezing the trigger. WELL DONE ALL !

Top bombing by Pete Higgins resulting in yet another great and well deserved win ! Excellent shooting mate. Well done !!

Congratulations to Phil, Chris and the three Pete's (Underwood, Higgins and Sparkes) on the team Quarry win. Nice one fellas !

Highlight of the day for me was Andrew Underwoods win, which I believe makes him the overall UKAHFT 2010 winner of the 9-13 year olds. Excellent shooting young man - not just on the day but, throughout the whole season !!