View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2010, 06:30 AM
Member of: Nelson FT & Worcester AR Club
Default "Woodfield-gcp" is now Lukas Parsley's UK distributor

Gents , these stocks are fantastic works of art , & Welsh Willy is a good man to deal with .
RFD from Wales , who has secured a few good agencies , including some Gas rams & triggers made in South Africa .
I personally have bought several rifles & loads of other kit from him , honest , reasonable prices & quick to post .
Gerry .

Hi Gents.
I am proud to announce that "Woodfield-gcp" is now Lukas Parsley's UK distributor.
Lukas & Myself have struck a deal that will allow UK shooters to have direct access to his works of art through a UK distributor, this will allow Lukas more time in his workshop doing what he does best...

Prices will be following on in the next couple of days and the stocks will hopefully be able to be purchased through my website. ( I have to contact my web designer first)

There will be 3 grades available bronze silver & gold..many options will also be available regarding adjustable cheek pieces, butt pads , hamsters , chequering, etc etc etc etc..
Possibly more stocks for other makes and models of rifles as well ??

I would be most obliged if people would also spread the word that LP stocks are now available from

Many thanks
Isuza imBuzi . . . . . .
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread