View Single Post
Old 13th October 2010, 12:34 PM
Mr P's Avatar
Mr P Mr P is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member of: Castle
Location: Sunny Ilkeston
Posts: 1,052

So what makes you think it so only pcp's after all you rekon the police are entitled to modify them, i recon if you get any piece of tube dismantle a few fireworks or attatch the tube to some form of compressed gas away you go you have a monstor to unleash and a jail sentance to boot as i have said before if you own or have acccess to a motor vehicle should you be arrested just in case you may drink and drive it IS the same differance.
Reply With Quote