View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2010, 04:55 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

yep, well done pepone, if it had to go to anyone out of the uk i think you were top of many's list. The quiet man of FT wins the worlds, what a fairytale story.

clean sweep for england in the rest of the trophies, team, springer, ladies, juniors and seniors (subject to confirmation).

was a nearly man myself, held 1, then 2, then 3 today, and finished off in fine style shooting the wrong targets on the last lane to drop another 2 and out of 10th place... whoops! Nevermind, there's always next year eh...

should get some photos up late tomorrow...

well done to hungary for putting on another great worlds... and don't be suprised if quite a few come back asking for more reducers in the gp's because i think that bug has bitten quite a few here, if not everyone.

calps took 2nd after shootoff against craig, and berty took 5th after a shootoff, conner squeezed in between in 4th. Think Dave S made top 10. Gillott lost his 10th shootoff, neil and me tied somewhere just outside. Team ended up 22 ahead of SA, who ran us close on day one.

lots of tales to tell... nice to see the title go to another country and it couldn't have gone to a nicer bloke.

right, im off to get royally ******
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep