Thread: Missed again.
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2010, 07:16 PM
Default Missed again.

I seem to loose many good items for sale because i ask questions.Queried the Protarget and now its sold. Im not complaining, it just proves that im not confident enough to go for it. The same has occured on other sites. I think its due to lack of experience and dealing with unfamiliar equipment. I suppose knowing exactly what i want would help lol. Must admit that is a big problem at the moment. I really dont know whether to stick with springer or go pcp for FT. Im learning though and apart from joining a club i would like to try the springer with a good FT stock. The T35 is great but not easy with a std Prosport stock. So im gonna look out for an FT stock for a springer. Im thinking i am willing to try a TX 200,std or HC because i think there may be more stocks around and for sale. So does anyone know of a good UK company who can turn round a good stock for about 400 ish, please let me know. I have looked around but im still not certain who to trust 100% .Would a TX stock be better anyway,simply because the lever is under the barrel and is therefore easier to make? Hell i will buy the complete rifle if a good un turns up lol. Anyway, if nothing turns up will probably just go for the EV and have done with it. Its just i do prefer to shoot springers no matter how attractive the pcp may be. Not into Weirauchs by the way .prefer the CD trigger.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread