View Single Post
Old 25th September 2010, 02:44 AM
Account Deleted

Originally Posted by saltydog View Post
grey scull you just made yourself look like a muppet mate sorry but i was not being a smart *** honest just people who have done the time working out the small things have said what they found but your concidered opinioin. strange but hey i like your willingness too challege the norm sorry i said something which disagrees with your master plan .

now you kicked the ball

I meant no bad comment too genuine shooters, but your reply suggests otherwise tu tu

beleive what wish when you bring home silverware now that is unnessarrily touchy but you started it.
Ok, here's an apology for being a git, and an explanation.

First of all sorry for taking your comments the wrong way. I'll tell you why I was in a real bad mood, and should have thought more carefully about replying to your post:

Today, in My Country, the Govt has just imposed a FAL requirement upon all PCP air rifles. Not springers, just PCP. So my 12 ft/lbs FT rifle is subject to surrender without recompense within 3 Months time if I have not completed the "firearms safety training" course and paid the fees, and the Arms Officer does not think I am a criminal.

Just a bit P'd off presently. Am sure my mood will improve eventually.