View Single Post
Old 20th September 2010, 01:16 PM
Weerach ninja
Member of: Pontefract ARC.

Originally Posted by cb2591 View Post
At the moment i intend to shoot FT with my Prosport and a T35 scope. My prosport has an adjustable butt pad,im gonna make some sort of hamster, and i will fit a Vmach kit. Thats it , apart from a relube and trigger polish. I assume there are other piston class on this forum. I would be interested to know which rifle you use and any tuning tips.Now will i get any replies.......
I use a relatively new, that's to say current 26mm piston model HW97K, DIY V-MACH kit fitted which includes a mainspring with matched top hat and guide, piston seal and some washers for adjusting the power. The trigger unit has been stripped, polished and then re-lubed and a straight blade fitted, i have a custom made stock fitted with approx two and a half pounds of lead added to the butt. A bushnell 8-32x40 elite on top in a one piece adjustable sportsmatch mount. Shoots prems.
I had my Pro-sport tuned by V-mach, nice thing but i honestly couldn't tell the difference. If i was doing the same thing again i'd forget the tune and spend the money on a stock.
NSRA Club coach
International panel beater extraordinare
NHS pin cushion