View Single Post
Old 11th September 2010, 08:58 PM
Default hellllloooooooo!

hello all, i'll just take a minute to introduce myself, some of you may know me from other forums, some of you don't, so i'll do a quikkie intro

my name is mark, i am 37 years young, married to sally and have two children, liam who is 9 and cole who is 6.
we live in egremont which is just 4 miles from st. bees and is 7 miles from the famous sellafield.

i have been shooting since 2003, and have tried hunting (on what limited land there was at the time) and have now settled on target shooting, mainly 20 yards on an indoor range at my local club (workington rifle and pistol club).

to date i have tried using different rifles, such as smk custom lion, super grade xs19, then went on to having air arms s200, then an air arms s400 carbines then a weihrauch hw100 (whiuch is probably one of the best rifles i have had the pleasure of owning), and then finished up owning another s400 (of which is going for sale) and i am looking into getting either a second hand hammerli ar50 or a brand new hammerli ar20 so i can concentrate more on the target shooting.

well that just and so sums me up in a paragraph or three.......all there is to say is thanks for allowing me to join your forum
My mind not only sometimes leaves altogether
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread