View Single Post
Old 19th August 2010, 07:10 PM

What I really do not understand, is at the IWA show in Nurnberg in March, I had a long great chat with Dr Christoph vom Hagen, and he acknowledged that they were aware of the issue with rangefinding in changing temps, and assured me it was not taken lightly, and that he was tasked to find a solution.

In April, I e-mailed him to ask if there was any progress, and I got no reply. Then, every week since then I have e-mailed him asking why he wasn't responding, and whether they had in fact found a solution, and for March, April, May, June and July it was an amazing SILENCE from them. I had sent around 16 e-mails, and not gotten a single reply e-mail.

Then all of a sudden we all get this generic BS e-mail from Karen, saying how great the scope is and how much of a precision instrument it it, and precision instruments need constant CALIBRATION...

And, that we should use a temp strip and temp markings, as the TOP German shooters had been using it with huge success... Blah blah blah...

Why did they not just tell us guys, we know there's an issue, we WILL resolve it eventually, but for now we are clueless....SORRY, and please be patient until we have gotten the solution.

THAT would have calmed me, and I would have been a happy camper until the solution was found. At least I would have felt they care about us, their loyal customers, and that it was important to them to get us happy customers again.

Instead, they ignore us, and try and treat us like mushrooms - "keep us in the dark and feed us ****"...