View Single Post
Old 31st July 2010, 05:29 PM
Trainee Grumps

Just to put the record straight,

I came across this scope last Xmas, then asked Sparky and a few others to take a look, as Aim were going to have them at the Aigun Show in FEB, received mixed reviews, but like any scope you really need to have it on a gun and try it yourself.

I rang Pete as i knew he knows T Finley, and i had heard that Tim was doing some work with Aim, i asked Pete to see if he could get me one to try for free/review, worth a try, but didn't happen.

Tim then checked a couple out, and found that they were not True Mildot, but did say he thought they were on Par/Close to his fixed 10 S&B mildot.

Tim via Aim passed this back to Sightron, they have manufactured the piece parts that were needed and are assembling a batch for shipment to the UK. They are expected any time now.

There are more people who have shown an interest, than are coming in the first batch i think, as for price am expecting around the 500 mark, but could be wrong.

As Pete will be the second person, to get his hands on one, we await his verdict.

Average Spring Gun Shooter