I am speaking to Doc on email to see if we can do this in one shot.
Else I'll be doing some leg work...
The BFTA have already jumped in and said they'd sign it off, so we're just awaiting what HFTA actually needs and we'll be on it.
If we can't do it in one shot, then i'll have some running around to do. Fret not, we have 2 months