View Single Post
Old 6th July 2010, 10:49 AM
WFTF World Champion 2010
Member of: Villarrubio FT

Hi friends! past two days, my heart returned to my chest after the shoot off with Andy. Congratulations to Andy and the other winners. I enjoyed Zumarraga lot these days in both shooting and outside the comp, at meals, dinners and other times we've been sharing with friends and colleagues. I want to thank the club of Euskadi, all members and their families by the organization and the treatment we have received. They make us feel at home and we want to repeat year after year.
This year I hope to share more events like this, maybe the next is the World in Hungary, since this year by the proximity in dates will not be able to attend the European.
I also send a greeting to our Portuguese friends, I want to visit soon, I hope we can do something together, is awaiting the Cabrera Open and the Portuguese Open.
And a special greeting to Andy and Rob, my squad mates this weekend. The last day each line was like a small shoot off, but enjoying the whole course till the final shoot off when i have all the responsability pending off one finger .
We will meet in Hungary this September.