Thread: Shooting god
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2010, 01:06 PM
Member of: - Collectors Club -

Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
You are right, Dave's description of walking with a Rottweiler is a poor desription, he should change it to "Being dragged by a massive Rottweiler" so it's definitely an activity.

Even if Dave was a bad shot, which he is far from, I can't see why he should have sour grapes against someone who doesn't actually shoot.

As to getting no action down've obviously spent too much time stroking your rifles rather than shooting them to think up things like that

I bow before your eminence...

Didnt realize this was a humour free zone ?

Hope you ALL enjoyed the dig at me- for being only a 'Collector' ...sorry I dont measure upto your grade as a STB member who has yet to sign up for a FT weekend shoot.. Must reread the rules.

There will be collectors, there will competitive shooters, there will be horses for courses, and invariably, there will always be people with sour grapes & gripes for whatever reasons...Shame D Hat had to post a Private Message - publicly- , for moral support & get the gang out to speak on his behalf (reminds me of them public hysteria gang up on whomever, for whatever reason) ...didnt realise he had a poor command of spoken & written English..

I forgive you ALL ! Peace man !

Anyway..nuff said.