Thread: The Shires 100
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2009, 11:46 PM
Member of: Castle

ditto to all the above comments, I think the first Shires 100 proved that a good, well balanced reasonable course can test the best the uk has to offer. It was great see the faces from further afield make the effort, so many thanks to those chaps and everybody else for making the event such as hit. Hopefully we can build on this and make it one of the major fixtures on the FT calendar.

Well done to Dave on taking the inaugural title and to everybody else who took home a prize.

On behalf of Dowry Hill and the other 2 clubs ( Sywell and Hereward) I would like to thank our sponsors Air Arms for the beautiful walnut S400 and Kibworth Gun Shop for their generousity with the rest of the raffle prizes. I would also like to thank Neil Hart for his help with the ground work and the rest of my club team mates for their hard work in setting up our section of the course - well done chaps.

Finally I must say well done to Team Hereward, their guys shot extremely well and deserve to take the title home - so until next year...

Very pleased you all enjoyed it so much and here's looking to next year's event.

Castle FTC

Last edited by TeamZ; 12th May 2009 at 11:16 AM.