View Single Post
Old 11th May 2009, 03:21 PM
Pete Dutton

Originally Posted by herx77 View Post
Supprised you are stringing this post out so far,but nice to see you are considering costings and budget (not a small spot of sarcasm there),howeverI thought I had defined 'when' I was talking about,and not given an excuse for an extension of what was at most a 2 or 3 answer to a post and given a chance to continue the attitude for which this forum was set up to avoid,looks like a lot of baggage was brought here and not all the problems were on the bbs.
This started as a serious query, and being involved with shooting through the bad FT days have never been accused or any intimation of 'cheating,or a pot hunter'thrown at me as have been in the last 6 months re- this and the pistols set up.That from people who I thought had known me and don't as this would not been an option, but from feed back seems the norm,thank god many more of importance do and of many years standing and good shooting company.Tends to compensate from those who don't and feel that unsubstantiated accusations is the way to answer a posting by devaluing it.
I don't see much more mileage here but am aware a lot of people have read this post and chatted to me about it,and are concerned about the attitude to a question.May be more time on the bbs its quieter now, better the devil you know.
HERX77 .

Mike, seeing as you have quoted one of my posts in relation to your above quotation I would like you to quote any of my posts that have contained any "unsubstantiated accusations" as you call them ??

As to dragging this post on, I think if you add the number of replies up you will find that not including this reply you've posted 8 times to my 5 & Sparky's 4.

If however you do feel I've maligned you in any way then delete the thread or let me know & I'll do it for you.