Firing Line Conduct
Unfortunately at Bisley we had a number of shooters who didn't want to accept the marshals ruling & decided to argue the fact, this is not acceptable & will not be tolerated.
If any shooter has a problem with a marshals decision then they can politely ask for the head marshal, who will listen to the facts & make a decision, If you've had a target checked then this has been done by the head marshal anyway.
- Once a decision has been made you must immediately carry on shooting without arguments.
- If you aren't happy with the decision but carry on without argument then you are quite welcome to come & see Pete Sparkes or myself, we will be happy to listen to the problem.
- If a shooter decides to argue they will be informed they risk disqualification if they continue arguing.
- If a shooter then continues to argue they will be disqualified & asked to leave the course immediately.
- If a shooter continues to argue, offers abuse to a marshal or refuses to leave the course then they risk banning from all future UKAHFT events.
Please remember that UKAHFT marshals are shooters like yourselves who marshal without payment & do a fantastic job, they are not there to argue with or to justify rules you don't like