View Single Post
Old 18th May 2010, 10:37 AM
" Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...
Thumbs up Falcon 4-14x44 FFP very nice surprise

Hi all

I have just acquired the above as a ' try before I buy ' deal from an ageing old lady with dementia , thanks Doris . lol

Anyway I have never really been into scopes with a mag greater than 10 but thought I would give it a try so set up and zero'd at 25 yards , after three shots it was bang on - not bad considering it's a totally new set up ! Yes it was very good at 14 mag buts thats too much mag for me , the narrow field of view was also strange but thats simply because I am not used to it .

So PX set at 25 yards with a zero of the same distance and on 10 mag I set a target out to 8 yards and another at 45 , 45 was very clear and the MP20 ret was excellent although coming in to 8 yards it was like many others I have tried - saying that the kill zone was still visable ... just . lol
( 14 mag set up for hunting was very blurred at close range but then you would expect that , again not really a problem depending on usage I suppose )

I didn't find any problems with the ret or parallax error which I know has been a problem before so all in all I am very happy with it , in fact Doris may have just made a sale !

The scope was really intended for my MPR hunting rig but now I hope it will be a good back up rig for the CRX hft set up .

I am actually very impressed by the scope and look forwad to giving it a good test .

Anyone else use one for HFT ?

>>>HRPC airgun section<<<

According to the myth, Pandora opened a container releasing all the miseries of mankind—greed, vanity, slander, envy, pining—leaving only HOPE ( + airguns ) inside.

Last edited by Kingplinker; 18th May 2010 at 10:39 AM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread