View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 06:30 PM

Hi there guys

thks for the warm welcome,

I see lots of you guys have Steyr´s, which is great for me as I have one also.

Yes well down there in algarve you have the the futebol clube de ferreiras which have a sparse few people practicing, but most of the action happens at about 50km north from lisbon in clube de tiro vale das pedras (shooting club vale das pedras) which has some dozen square miles just for shooting related activities at countryside, and that´s where the nationals will be held next june the 27th (national series photos, etc in

We held an open comp in 13th and 14th March in Beja on an amazing range line, unfort only portuguese and spanish, no british. Lots of Steyr, AA400, Daystates and yes one of our guys has an USFT

here´s me zeroing in

and my girl aiming for 25 meter/25mm. killzone on an old tx200 macari tuned

and kneeling in range for 50 meter/40mm killzone

and here´s the lot

So you see some nice girls around! lololol

Anyway I remind you there will be an open comp being held at Basc country in Spain in July the 3th and 4th including international PCP <12 ft/lbs, not only spanish and portuguese but also some english fokes will be going. Although vastly outnumbered we´ll be defending our flags lol

For the lot of you interested or wishing to attend, here´s the link, although in spanish but prob most of it you can google translate it;

best rgds
Steyr LG110 FT + nikko nighteater 6-24x56 (soon to be upg.)
Weirauch 97KT + hawke endurance 3,5-10x50

Last edited by ninogui; 4th May 2010 at 06:37 PM.