View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 11:06 AM
Anyone seen Ted today?

Originally Posted by fredyninefingers View Post
i have been very lucky enough to win a prestige kub sb .177 air rifle and it looks the business,it comes with 2 multi shot mags...question,has any body any experience of these rifles and is there a singles shot adaptor for them? as i would have shot it at nefta hunter series...atb fred
I reviewed the rifle for Airgunner last year and found it incredibly consistent. The chrono readings were nothing short of remarkable, and the trigger performed very well indeed. I found the stock a little small for me, but then i'm quite a big chap with very large hands, and a 10mm spacer sorted things out. You may find it fits you better, but in any case, it shouldnt affect prone shots. A big plus for HFT is that the stock is ambidextrous, so you can shoot off either shoulder.

I don't know of a single shot conversion, but the magazine comes out very easily, so shouldnt be a problem between lanes. The magazines are well machined, and I didnt find any problems with pellet damage when loading, none that affected its ability to group anyway.

I also shot the Kub at the UKAHFT Anston Round as part of the review. I scored a 57 first time round in the morning with my EV2, and then a 55 in the afternoon with the Kub - straight out of the box! I think you'll enjoy shooting it.

pm me your email and I'll send you a pdf of the review.