View Single Post
Old 26th April 2010, 06:54 PM
"The Pattern"
Member of: Rochdale AGC

Being now the ripe old age of 57 in November this year.. looking back to when I was 12/13 years old and living out in the country near Halifax shooting was always a big thing..The older lads on my road all had guns so when ever one was for sale it always had a few owners I cut my teeth on a succesion of springers..Webleys.. Bsas..Dianas..and the list goes on

I joined the Army in March 71 and finally finished with HM Forces in July 96 so I shot just about every weapon there was.. from the venerable SLR 7.62mm... SA 80 5.56mm..Browning 9mm et al..after my service I needed something to keep me from going silly but didn't fancy anything "pub based" and I was talking to a lad I worked with and he did a bit of shotgunning and asked if I fancied a shoot I declined but it put the seeds of wanting to go I purchased a BSA Lightning XL what a belter that was

I resisted the temptation to go PCP for a while but my curiosity got the better of me and I purchased an AA S400k..and I never looked back!!and as they say the rest is history!!
There Is No Such Thing As Friendly Fire....It All Hurts

2...4...6...8...Tiptoe..Sneak..and Infiltrate