Thread: Better say HI
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2010, 08:29 PM
"The Pattern"
Member of: Rochdale AGC
Cool Better say HI

Having been on this forum since October last year I thought I'd better get round to saying hello..I may have actually said hello when I joined but I can't remember!!

Names Ray.. I hail from Gods County (That's West Yorkshire for those that are unsure) Halifax to be exact but I am now resident in the fair island of Tenerife in The Canaries
The shooting opportunities aren't very good over here but when I go back to the UK I pick my AA S400K up from my brother in law and have a mooch round an old permission I have..I spoke to the landowner and he's happy to let me shoot there when I get back as long as I buzz him before hand!!

The decision to move over here wasn't too difficult especially as we missed out on all that snow earlier this year..formerly I was in HM Forces from 1971 to 1996..after that I was a truck driver for Eddie Stobart and I retired from that in 2007.. early I may add to spend a bit more time with my partner Dawn

As I say I shoot an AA S400k in .22.. coupled with a Hawke 3-9x40 MAP scope which does the job for me look forward to picking up some tips from all you HFT Boys

...............................Regards Ray Stewart.........................
There Is No Such Thing As Friendly Fire....It All Hurts

2...4...6...8...Tiptoe..Sneak..and Infiltrate
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread