View Single Post
Old 16th April 2010, 06:10 PM
Member of: Furnace mill & day member at others
Lightbulb hi all ( i am new so be kind ) :)

First of all a big hi to all & hope you all are having a good new year.
well to the point of me joining this forum, i am in my 36's now.... but when i was 12 to 19 me & my dad were mad into air guns like most of us at that time.

I had a few Weihrauch's 35k & a nice 77 plus some other ones a bsa etc... . but that was about about 15 years ;( ago.
I have been seeing my lady now for 11 months at bromsgrove where she lives & her dad is into guns etc... as he goes & shoots with shotguns doing beating. so we got talking & i feel the buzz again ( not a quick fad ).

so in jan this year i ordered my self & daystate airwolf mct & i got her in the end of feb yayyy & here is the air rifles i have got now =

Daystate Airwolf MCT - MTC Mamba Lite (SCB) 4-16x44 ( feb 2010 model )/ Weihrauch HW77 (1988 model) / Brocock AimX .177" Concept.

Photos Of My Rifles =

So i am off to a few ranges & HFT courses when i get back from my holiday in newquay ( 1 week )... my first one is the furnace mill one near my lady.
plus she is joing me as she as got the bug now after a visit to Kelmarsh fair where she got 6\10 on her first go & now she is jumping up & down wanting a go again, so i got a brocock concept for her ( & me ).
more of my savings gone but you only live once so i can not save too much anyways.....

also i work for my self doing PC & IT consultant, so i can help you out if i can too .

many thanks

subaru swift

My rifles are =
PCP: Steyr lg110 hft 2014, HW100 SK ( back up & rainy day rifle )
Springer's: HW77 ( 1980's version ), HW35 KLS.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread