View Single Post
Old 7th April 2010, 03:25 PM
Default The Road Runner's funeral

If you weren't already aware, Jim aka The Road Runner, sadly died suddenly a week ago last Friday. Jim was an active member of Ford Ranges in Sussex and leaves a widow and young son.

To say we are saddened by this tragedy is an understatement.

Jim's widow has posted on the bbs announcing his funeral in Worthing on Monday 12th. I have copied her post below.

I intend attending the church service, if anyone wishes to join me, or make a donation to Shelter, I am sure his family would appreciate it.

First of all a huge thank you to all your kind messages, and some moving words.
I would like to let you all know that I have set a date for Jims funeral which will be held at St matthews Church in worthing at 11.00am on Monday April 12th then on to worthing crematorium at 12.00pm. Anyone who new Jim is welcome to attend either or both services to say goodbye but I do totally understand alot of you may not be able to come its just to let you all know.
I have asked for no flowers but should anyone wish to make a small donation to a charity close to our hearts 'SHELTER' you can do so by sending a cheque with your name, address and in memory of Jim Cosgrove to the funeral director
Adam Johnson at H D Tribe ltd.
259 Goring Road, Goring by sea,
West Sussex, BN12 4PA.
I have asked them to collect any donations which will then be sent on to Shelter charity as a lump sum in memory of Jim. Thanking you all again at this difficult time. Kirsty.

Kind regards

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread