View Single Post
Old 21st March 2010, 08:36 PM
Getting dusty

Before I go fall asleep I'd like to thank everyone who's out to shoot our first series, all who've marshalled along with all the hosting clubs who've made it so successful. Greg and Pad.E have been absolute stars and done most of the hard graft making sure things have run smoothly on the day, so top work chaps. Lloyd Grove helped out more than he realised by doing what I think I some of the nicest trophies I've seen. All of the hard work has been well worth it as everyone has seemed like they've thoroughly enjoyed themselves

Tony Belas told us today he was over the moon with how well it's gone and will be backing us again for a second series. So happy days.

I'm chuffed to bits with the series founder trophy I got today and the winners one has taken pride of place in my living room. The thing thats made me happiest though is that we've managed to get a little bit of a cross over with HFT and FT shooters both trying a different discipline to see what how much fun something different is.

Until the Autumn I hope to see most of you at the Worlds/Nationals/NEFTA Hunter.