View Single Post
Old 8th March 2010, 09:51 PM
Unhappy Changing my Rifle

I am new to Air Gunning. I have a HW100S and HW97K and am now looking to either buy or part exchange my HW100Sk for a Daystate or Air Arms rifle. I have come to the conclusion that I need a 'lighter' rifle and as I am looking at target shooting and hunting. I bought my rifle in Feb this year and have been out shooting at targets with it but it just seems to be a little 'heavy' for me and when I try to shoot standing up am all over the place. Is it just me and I will need to build up my arms to support the rifle or should I look to get a 'lighter' rifle? Are able to suggest any for consideration? Very upset with above as always wanted a Weihrauch rifle!!!

I am looking at the Air Arms S510 or Daystate Mk4 but do not know wether to change for either of these two superb rifles. I have been looking in the Air Gun magazines and as I originally made my purchase of the HW100SK am now doubting wether I made the right decision. I must admit that I did not consider either of the two rifles mentioned above but it would seem that most of the write ups in the magazines seem to be using the two mentioned above as 'test specimens'.

Grateful for any advice or help.

Last edited by DeeGee68; 8th March 2010 at 09:54 PM. Reason: updating
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread