Thread: Buyer Beware
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2010, 06:58 PM
Default Buyer Beware

Hi guys & gals, I would like to give you a heads up about dealing with an online company called Crazy Cameras. I speak from experience with dealing with these people since early January 2010 and still waiting for completion of my transaction which was cancelled due to non delivery of a Burris scope.
1) They advertise goods in the UK with prices in , but they are based in USA. So getting any satisfaction when dealing or trying to communicate with them is extremely difficult if not impossible. They offer you a phone number to use but this is just an answer machine telling you they are busy and ask you to use the website. Emails are answered eventually,but they put the ounus on you to prove any of your difficulties with them, they appear to accept no responsibility for their actions or lack of.
2) They advertise goods and quickly take your money for items they do not have in stock. Then give the excuse of Technical difficulties causing delays in delivery.
3) Trying to get a refund is proving more difficult as they insist on you proving no refund has been made and with written proof that a refund has not been made,they will not offer proof that they have actually made the refund back to your account.
Once again people beware of this company. I hope this thread stops others getting ripped off.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread