View Single Post
Old 21st September 2016, 09:23 AM
Default Who transports sir rifles into UK

Hi everybody. Well this is my first post, and to be honest I should have done it prior to the mess I now find myself in.
Even though Im in my 40s Ive only just been bitten by the air gun bug after my youngest joined a target club.
On a whim, I purchased a HW100 sub 12 ft/lb air rifle from Balistas in Czech Rep.
To be honest I really couldnt afford this, but the 100 off made me treat myself.
The company I work for has distributors all over Europe, so I had the rifle delivered to our distributor in CZ. I thought I could use our companies discounted carrier account to get it back to the UK at a discounted rate and save myself another 20/30 euro.
What a mistake. After my distributors carrier refused to take it, I then looked up and found you cannot get anybody to take them anymore.

While on hindsight I realize how stupid I have been I just assumed that if websites can ship into the UK, then I would also.

So heres the question, any suggestions how I can get the HW100T into the UK from Czech Republic?
Any carriers or methods? Im about all out of ideas, save getting in car and driving there.
I did get a quote from a UK RFD, but they want 400.
Any help or suggestions me out would really help
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread