View Single Post
Old 19th September 2016, 06:32 PM
55yrd standing expert, or was it 8 or 9?

Wow, where do I begin, my head is still buzzing from yesterday.
Thank you to all the txts, PMs and everyone who personally congratulated me.
I was total overwhelmed at the prize ceremony. The feeling of euphoria was something I'll remember forever.
When i saw what i had won i couldn't believe it, i was expecting the usual prize money, but when i saw them bring out a scope and then a gun i was absolutely amazed, not to mention pellets too!
The generosity of AirArms at this event is fantastic and now Hawk, its absolutely staggering, the total prize value amounts to 3 grand. I was totally stunned.
Thank you also to the BFTA for the 600 prize money and to Midland Game Fair.

The whole weekend was absolutely fantastic and some thing I'll remember for the rest of my life. A special thanks to Ian Taylor for reasons he knows best, a true sportsman and gentleman.
The weekend was made extra special also with my shooting partners on both days, especially Simon Ayers another true sportsman.

It goes without saying that the whole event couldn't and wouldn't take place without all the hard work from the volenteers behind the scenes.
The course setters, Marshalls and girls in the stats who sacrifice their time off from work and weekends too, to make it all happen, thank you to you all for all your hard work, it's sincerely appreciated.

I Felt a right idiot getting emotional at the prize giving, but at times you can't hide your feelings.
This past year has been a nightmare for me and at times been very challenging, not helped by recent events either.
Its in times like this you get to know who your true mates are. Thank you to those who have supported me, you know who you are.

I still can't believe I've won given my Saturday score, just goes to show never give up. I think I'll keep with the Schmidt lol.
If it feels this good winning the Euro's, God knows what it's like winning the world's.
Well done to all the other winners too
Let your shooting do the talking.
It's not the aim and release that decided the shot, it's the preparations.

Last edited by nemesis; 19th September 2016 at 06:38 PM.