View Single Post
Old 5th September 2016, 05:45 PM
Member of: Membership less at moment

Originally Posted by ktellis View Post
Thoroughly enjoyed the day and shooting in a different kind of format for a change. Well done Kathy for getting the admin spot on too and for all the volunteers setting up, running and taking the course down. (We wouldn't have been able to put those elevated ones up without Simon's really long ladders!). Congratulations to the winners. A special well done to Becky Rawlings too - a fab role model for any of the junior girls out there. Personally I am completely chuffed to have tied with Nick in the final round. Taking the three best scores out of the 5 rounds I shot would give me 51 - a new pb! Right - now I've blown my own trumpet I'll shut up.
She hasn't shut up since....

Seriously though, Kathy did a fantastic job, course setters were as ever tricky.

I had the misfortune/fortune to shoot against Becky and i was happy to be shown how to complete a shoot off. A real star and quite funny too. I'm still cleaning the grass off my mat Becky!!

Thanks also to James and the other two reprobates that caught a lift with him for coming all the way down to compete. You know it is going to be a tough competition if they do a 200 mile trip to come and shoot. Jess did enjoy the 1st session and is looking forward to being drawn against you again for the 3rd year running next year!
AA S200 .177
AA S400 Carbine
AA S200 .22

a bit of a theme emerging here......