View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2010, 05:28 PM
Member of: KSG, Misfits

Originally Posted by BOMBER View Post
One for the organisers but contributions welcome from anyone concerned with the event. I have just a few concerns that maybe someone could my mind to rest over the end of series shoot. As both the southern and the midland series are being held together at Shepeth on the same day and on a combined course how will the booking in system work as potentially there could be around 180 shooters turning up. Also will the raffle be same as the national series where as if you are not there you do not win and it is drawn out again.
As Ryan has said we will be finalising everything this weekend, but as I see it from the Midland side of things if you are shooting in the Midland series then you will collect a Midland scorecard and that will be drawn for the Midland seires Prizes. EG Rifle and Bonus Bunny
if said winner is not present they will be able to collect it from either Ryan at the Greyhound or Myself at Kibworth whichever is easiest for them.
All Midland scorecards from all six rounds will go into a drum to be drawn out for the Rifle, so if you have shot at all six rounds you will have six chances of winning, and if you just shoot in the Midland series at Shepreth you will have one chance, If you shoot in the Southern series then your card doesnt go into the Midland Series draw.
The southern hunters can do their prizes just for the shandy drinkers.
Hope that makes sense?