View Single Post
Old 5th August 2016, 01:37 PM
Default Greetings from Sweden!

I've been shooting FT for a few years now and think it is great fun! Started out with a cheap springer from China, made it evolve into a quite competitive weapon over a year or two while learning to shoot reasonably straight. Was very happy with keeping FT on a laid back level back then, enjoying to strike hard in competitions coming with very simple gear - and of course having a self-evident "good excuse" when things didn't go my way

But... one day a shooting buddy showed me his AA FTP900, probably the first in Sweden to have one. I had to test it of course and immediately fell in love. Like it was made for me. Last year I bought one and found that it enabled me to shoot much more consistent and relaxed, making possible to focus harder on other aspects like wind compensation, stance, relaxation, mental things etc. Now it is hard to blame the gear when I miss and it is much easier to analyze bad shots, always appreciating the lessons she delivers!

Thanks for a great forum, found it in the process of assembling this rig and have received much good advice in the discussions here as "lurker".

/Haakan (aka 'Leopold')
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread