View Single Post
Old 25th February 2010, 09:14 PM
Beware the Chair
Member of: Redfearn FTC

Originally Posted by baldini View Post
Has anyone shot a Daystate grandprix, if so what did you think, good or bad?
Hi Mate,

I bought my first one about 18 months ago and had a few problems with power fluctuations. It went back to Daystate a couple of times but the problem came back. After the problem occured a third time Daystate replaced it with another new one but after a couple of weeks the replacement one started with the same problem so I finished up getting my money back. The thing was, when they were shooting right they were excellent for accuracy, power consistency and the stock fitted me perfectly. The trigger takes some getting used to because as you know its operating a micro switch but you soon get used to it. After trying several guns (including Walther's and Steyr's) which for some reason I could not settle with, I recently (in December 09) bought another GP but this time it was after I had made a few enquiries with current owners of GPs, where I was assured that all the earlier problems had now been sorted and I felt further assured by the Daystate 3 year warranty ( 5 years if bought from BAR) that it was time to try the GP again. To date it has performed perfectly (now had over 3000 shots through it) and acheived my highest score of the season in the last NEFTA winter league shoot I competed in, so at the moment I am very happy with it

Walther Dommie Titanium / Gary Cane Stock