View Single Post
Old 30th June 2016, 12:06 PM
Member of: Lincs HFT Club

Hi Everybody,
Thank you all very much for your kind words and get well wishes following my sudden illness at Cloybank.
I did indeed have a heart attack, but thanks to the speedy actions of friends, stewards and the Paramedics, permanent damage to my heart has been kept to a minimum. As stated above I am at home now with the love and support of my family and am gaining strength every day.

I would like to say a huge thanks to Brian Shug Connelly and Bevan Quinn, of the 'New Cali Massive'
who raised the alarm and made me as comfy as possible until the emergency services arrived. I also enjoyed their company on the Saturday for the New Caledonian ARC shoot. Very relaxed atmosphere at this club with good humour and banter being the order of the day

Also many thanks to John Penman and his daughter Claire, owners of the Cloybank Estate, for the safe storage of my van and equipment while I was hospitalised and putting my mind at ease.

Finally and by no means least, to Popsheep, Barndoor and LAity, thanks for keeping everyone informed of my progress.

My Doctor has given me 2 months off work to recover, so plenty of time for practice (and God knows I need that!) so hope to see you all out there soon.
ATB Sean Preston