View Single Post
Old 31st May 2016, 10:03 AM
RobF's Avatar
RobF RobF is offline
My Empire of Dirt
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Location: Poole, Dorset
Posts: 10,171

Originally Posted by don626 View Post
I belong to a HFT club and considering having a go at FT.

Is it possible to shoot FT comps without belonging to an FT club and acquiring a grading I.e AA, A, B and C first?

If you can, does it matter if you shoot recoiling or pcp?

Also, if you can shoot ungraded will a recoiling shooter be scored against a pcp shooter?

Assuming you can is there any restrictions on someone ungraded?

Any help and info will be much appreciated.

You don't need to belong to an FT specific club. I can see on another forum you're from Meon which is a CSFTA club, so you may well have a BFTA card as well.

CSFTA FT winter league shoots only have grades, so you'll be in one of those, as we don't have classes for springer or open over our winter league.

BFTA shoots do.

I'm the CSFTA Chairman, so if you drop me your name on PM I can have a look at the BFTA records and see what scores you might have and take you through it.

BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Reply With Quote