View Single Post
Old 27th May 2016, 02:54 PM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Talking HFT Masters shoot in Scotland

Hi to all HFT shooters in the UK.We at HFT Masters are shooting in Scotland on the 19th June and I ask you all for your support ,not for us but the SCOTLAND air-rifle shooters who want our support and we can give them that by numbers coming to the shoot.
There are going to be 2 film crews filming the shoot at Cloybank for the inter-net and you-tube this is to promote air-rifle shootin g in Scotland and they want your support.
We have shot the UKers for years and all seen those mad jocks in their kilts etc etc etc enjoying their shooting over the years so please if you can make the effort and support this shoot it would be great to see you and I;m sure everyone in Scotland will be pleased to see you there.
For the people in Scotland it was great to see so many at the Harrogate show ,we look forward to seeing many many more ,we bring more prizes to Scotland in June ,we want to make this a shoot to remember and celebrate air-rifle shooting in Scotland because no-one knows how it will go after the law changes this year.
I am building the course in Cloybank on new ground so please come and enjoy we look forward to seeing you all
I;ll put the list of prizes up soon as Roger lists them all for us