View Single Post
Old 26th May 2016, 05:14 PM
Member of: Purley Chase ftc
Default Novice

Originally Posted by Mally106 View Post
You also need to look at this from the point of view of the seller (Me) this scope was in full working order 100% when it was packed up, it was removed from my rifle all the parts put together I checked the zoom function and focus function and both turrets all worked 100% and if it was any different or I had any doubts on any of the functions I would have cancelled the sale.
So then I post it out, my belief is that if a buyer on this forum wants to buy a scope and wants it posting the buyer accepts the risk, which I have done myself on many occasions, if I have had any doubts or concerns on a sellers honesty I would go and try the scope hands on.
How can I accept that it now does not work? Anything could have happened to this scope from the moment it was posted out, I am not questioning the honesty of the buyer at all.
Rob is a new shooter so this may be an oversight somewhere along the line. I don't know what RFD he had it shipped to , but doubt he has looked through a big nikko.
I put rob onto your scope after seeing him struggle at an Mfta shoot and have asked him to contact me about his issues.
I pointed out to rob that there was a bad batch of these scopes and would guess at the moment he thinks he has bought a Lemmon . I am sure this will be resolved with something silly be at fault.
Rgds Simon