View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2016, 08:40 PM
Member of: Furnace Mill

I would like to say a massive thank you to you all for your kind comments that you have posted on here about Furnace Mill. It makes me extremely proud to be told things like “That was the best course and venue that I have ever shot”. I won’t mention names but I was told this by one of the top shooters in the country when they came off the course.

We have been open for nine years now and during this time a number of people have tried to cause us a few problems. I think that we have got a fantastic team behind us now and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you guys for your support.

Thank you to everyone that helped run this event. UKAHFT Team for asking us to host it and all your support, the bookers in, car park helpers, marshals and chronograph guys, a job that I wouldn’t have wanted! Mik, Bill and Kev for helping me with the course and other jobs and also for lending me your Steyr for the day Bill!

Last but by no means least a big thanks to everyone that travelled from all over the country to take part in this event.

Whoops sorry, definitely one last thing. It’s our monthly Rose Bowl open competition next Sunday the 29th. We are going to shoot the course from yesterday. If anyone would like to have another go on this course please book in on thread for this.

Many thanks