View Single Post
Old 16th May 2016, 07:31 PM
WHFTA 2015 World Champion
Member of: M.A.D

Originally Posted by DannyRoff View Post
hi. im pretty new to the group so please excuse me if this has been asked before.
has anyone fitted a reg to their s400 and what were their experiences with the results. which one did you use.
im not sure if the s400 will benefit hugely from one as its power seems pretty stable mostly

but being new to hft all advice is welcome

I think theres a bit of miss understanding in this area tbh , most guns that come with regs are top end kit , generally with stabilisers , good triggers ect ,
if youve got a regged gun you tend to chrono it a lot to make sure all is well , some times you hear people distraught that their guns got a 15fps swing , oh god no wonder I cant hit stuff, really , I dont think so, maybe indoor bench shooters at long distances
its something else to get paranoid about , dont get me wrong 15fps swing isnt that good for a reg but I dont think its gonna make a lot of difference to your shooting ,
being a newbie, keep your money in your pocket and ask for a look at other peoples kit , generally they will ask if you want a shot or two anyway,
My hft500 is almost identical to your 400 and its as accurate as my regged 900

FTP900 MTC connect,Welhamanium internals -sorted
HFT500, ACZ stock MTC connect
TX200 Mk3 CS1000 stock, hawke vantage sf , Nick G internals
Steyr ?, maybe , they cant all be wrong?