View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2016, 08:44 AM
Member of: Bisley

Originally Posted by TREV RYN View Post
well what can i say what a brilliant weekend that was, the n.e.f.t.a classic. like to thank all the girlies in stats and dave robinson, you are heroes without you it wouldnt work thank you all who turned up to shoot and to all the winners well done hope to see you all next year, and to all the over seas shooters it is always great to see you all, and last of all well done to connor mcflynn top shooting flower.
It took me too long to start doing this comp, wouldn't miss it now
Thanks to all involved, I usually make a point of thanking the guys after the presentation but all the NEFTA crew do a great job and show how a whole region can pull together (sometimes ).

Well done Conor and Justin - and all the other winners - I think an evening class in maths is in order for you, Justin

Big thanks yet again to the Welsh boys and girls for giving me and Ash our temporary Welsh citizenship for the Classic weekend, wouldn't be the same without you

And finally, thanks to Stephan for his company over the two days, safe journey back to Germany. Oh, and get me a pair of those binoculars if you can!!

Commence waiting for next year!

Last edited by alan-aitch; 2nd May 2016 at 08:54 AM.