Thread: HFT York
View Single Post
Old 25th April 2016, 07:27 PM
'Chopper'.....of trees.
Member of: Pontefract

Originally Posted by DEAN C. View Post
Whats up Tom? are you thinking of starting your own BRANCH of the Ponty club?

Julie looked after me all the way around, you've got a good un there mate. And I didnt take offence, anyway I thought you were too busy cutting trees down.

I had a great day (apart from the doughnut) and I thought that the course was very well thought out, thanks to York for the time and effort put in.

It was a pleasure to shoot with both my shooting buddies Dan and Julie. (Dan put in a cracking 57 on his 3rd comp)....... Oh and not forgetting Julie beat Toms score again! Go girl.
lovely day, great company, and the sun was shining on the bluebells. What more can you ask for.
A clever shooter would have shot the log kneeling first shot, then prone down the gap on the left side for the long-un'. This of course is why I did not. Thanks for putting Me and She on inters, I should think once the Ponte' lot become aware they will sign up en-masse, hey MUFTY kicked N.E.F.T.A's *** at if we can't win this one with skill we'll just use strength of character, failing that we'll use weight of numbers, and as a last resort maybe a big fight in the car park. My plan is you guys do the shooting, and I'll distract them with good looks and sexy wolf whistles for the boys!!!(from myself) Also that fella Dan Smith? 57 on his first regular HFT shoot and he's Emley..if you're reading this Dan please sign up for inters on the relevant 'Breeze page, I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms mate, you are a feckin good shooter....probably Also please put Dave Gallagher on if you can, I could do it but I'd only mess it up. And you know this!!
Beginning to do better

Last edited by cocksure; 25th April 2016 at 07:32 PM.