Thread: HFT York
View Single Post
Old 25th April 2016, 06:43 PM
Steyr Convert
Member of: Emley Moor FTC

Originally Posted by cocksure View Post
A great start to the season ...thankyou Richy and crew for a well thought out course and a cracking good time at York.

On another note...C'mon Dean man show some respect, get a room eh? You completely put me off my shooting when Julie walked past with you and said " Deans taking me to the carpark to show me his stock.." I wasn't sure what I'd heard and couldn't concentrate!!!

She says I should apologise for being too full on when you missed two shots, yeah, like f.......
Whats up Tom? are you thinking of starting your own BRANCH of the Ponty club?

Julie looked after me all the way around, you've got a good un there mate. And I didnt take offence, anyway I thought you were too busy cutting trees down.

I had a great day (apart from the doughnut) and I thought that the course was very well thought out, thanks to York for the time and effort put in.

It was a pleasure to shoot with both my shooting buddies Dan and Julie. (Dan put in a cracking 57 on his 3rd comp)....... Oh and not forgetting Julie beat Toms score again! Go girl.
lovely day, great company, and the sun was shining on the bluebells. What more can you ask for.

Last edited by DEAN C.; 25th April 2016 at 07:12 PM.