View Single Post
Old 13th April 2016, 08:26 PM
WHFTA 2015 World Champion
Member of: M.A.D

Originally Posted by Mikelittle84 View Post
I would like some advice I live in Carlisle Cumbria and I'm wondering if they is anywhere near for HFT I have never done it before and would like to try it next one is I have just sold my Daystate mk4 is st which I'm regretting and I'm after a new rifle I would prefer a multi shot and has to be in 177 is multishot ok for HFT or is single shot a lot better also any recommendations I have looked at daystates new range and I think poorly of them please correct me if I'm wrong also looked at bsa goldstar which I like the stock better than the air arms sporter also looked at the HFT 500 air arms ultimate sporter and a a wildcat please help me here guys

Kind regards
Welcom to the forum Mike,
wrt clubs have a look at the club map info in the forum menu , I know ive looked for clubs in that area when ive been up in the lakes , and tbh it looks a bit sparse , rivington are south of you and are a great bunch of lads, you wouldnt go wrong going down to see them, they are always hot on the heels of the MAD team
Defo wouldnt advise the multi shot route, all us hfters are abnormally fussy about any external influence that can give you a pellet problem , single shots the way to go , both goldstar and 500 are good guns , see if you can find a couple of people who can offer you a shoot and make your mind up from there
good luck

FTP900 MTC connect,Welhamanium internals -sorted
HFT500, ACZ stock MTC connect
TX200 Mk3 CS1000 stock, hawke vantage sf , Nick G internals
Steyr ?, maybe , they cant all be wrong?