View Single Post
Old 30th March 2016, 07:33 PM
Member of: Iden Ferns

Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
I'll offer out a challenge - and I have no idea how it's going to turn out, I might end up proving myself wrong - who knows?...

The challenge is - if you think your tin is marked up accurately - post me out 20 or so pellets and I'll measure them for you and post the results up.
What a fantastic CHEAP way of getting your pellets for FREE LMAO

Seriously though Brian I don't realistically expect all the pellets in a 500 tin to be exact (even though it sais EXACT on the tin ), I have to be realistic after all, if I want the best from a tin I, like most, will weigh them.

There can be quite a difference for example if you chrono with random out of the tin pellets as opposed to finding say 20 of the same weight, I know as I have tested this.

It's a well known fact lead pellets made from church roofs are lighter & lead from old boots go into making the heavy one's .......... don't ask just don't ask.

Brian btw I see you were in a recent Airgun mag, nice one, can you tell me what the name of the Black / Brown laminate your stock is made from ?

I only ask as I am having Warren make me one, saw yours in the mag & remembered I had seen it somewhere else..............on Warrens Website

At the moment I am going with Black / Grey but yours looked pretty tasty as well.........just sayin.