View Single Post
Old 30th March 2016, 06:28 AM
Dynaxuk Dynaxuk is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Sheffield, uk
Posts: 25

Speak to manufacturer of said gun and get them to send it abroad?

If it's a conversion of a rifle, assuming here fwb or anschutz?, speak to person converting it and ask them to speak to the distributor see if they can organise....may mean paying delivery twice but...
Reply With Quote