View Single Post
Old 17th February 2010, 09:42 AM
I Like BIG Hats!
Member of: Far Coley FTC

Originally Posted by loopyloo View Post
Club Insurance

This for everyone to read but only some to act upon

Those that took BFTA insurance in 2009 this will end MIDNIGHT 28th FEB that means you will not be insured unless you have chosen someone else to go with.

This is then up to everyone who visits a club to shoot to check that they are insured. Please dont take the risk, your life is not worth a few hours of fun.

Now that means if you continue to be affiliated to your region and require shooters cards this year i need a copy of your current insurance this should be given to your regional rep(via e.mail or hard copy) which should be then passed to me.

I then will give the green light to Phil Tetsall for your shooters cards to be released.

Any questions please ask away
What happens then if a member of say club a visits club b which happens to be a member of the same region, and also visits club c which happens to be a member of another region. This is not for an open or competition shoot but for a weekly say club shoots. All 3 clubs in this case are affiliated BFTA clubs. I ask because this scenario is a common, certainly in mfta where it is common practice for club members of other clubs to shoot at a clubs club shoot.

AirArms RN10/EV2 Stock-2007 Big nikko FT Kit
AirArms NJR100 Hawke Airmax SR6 HFT/SFT Kit
Feinwerkbau 600 10 metre
HW77K-zeiler 6-24x44 Work in progress
Webley Vulcan .22 Lovely old relic